converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This is flexible, but gives a rough outline of our current schedule and plans ([http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37834 original mail]).||This is flexible, but gives a rough outline of our current schedule and plans ([[http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37834|original mail]]).|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|* DONE 2005-06-26: [http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/69281 announced a heads-up].||* DONE 2005-06-26: [[http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/69281|announced a heads-up]].|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
|* DONE: 2005-06-27 to Wed, 2005-07-06: start mass-checks; move to C-T-R: [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37991 3.1.0pre2 cut], [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37992 mass-checks started].||* DONE: 2005-06-27 to Wed, 2005-07-06: start mass-checks; move to C-T-R: [[http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37991|3.1.0pre2 cut]], [[http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/37992|mass-checks started]].|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* DONE: 2005-07-01 to 2005-07-11: new duration of mass-checks, using 3.1.0-pre3. [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/38086 3.1.0-pre3 cut] [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/38087 new mass-checks started].||* DONE: 2005-07-01 to 2005-07-11: new duration of mass-checks, using 3.1.0-pre3. [[http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/38086|3.1.0-pre3 cut]] [[http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.devel/38087|new mass-checks started]].|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* DONE: 2005-07-14: [http://www.nabble.com/NOTICE%3A-3.1.0-rescoring-mass-checks----REDO%21-t147807.html mass-checks redo AGAIN] due to forgetting to zero the rules. doh.||* DONE: 2005-07-14: [[http://www.nabble.com/NOTICE%3A-3.1.0-rescoring-mass-checks----REDO%21-t147807.html|mass-checks redo AGAIN]] due to forgetting to zero the rules. doh.|
Release Schedule for 3.1.0
This is flexible, but gives a rough outline of our current schedule and plans (original mail).
Note that this is a historical document; 3.1.0 has already been released!
DONE 2005-06-26: announced a heads-up.
- DONE: 2005-06-27: clean up our corpora, get ready for mass-checking, try out mass-check to spot any big memory leaks or whatnot.
- DONE: 2005-07-01: mass-checks scratched, due to mass-check-affecting bug: bug 4450
DONE: 2005-07-14: mass-checks redo AGAIN due to forgetting to zero the rules. doh.
- DONE: 2005-08-02ish: collate mass-check results, generate logs for all scoresets from those (Daniel, we can now get all scoresets from one mass-check run, right?) Start perceptron, check in results (will almost definitely need Henry's help here)
- DONE: 2005-08-12: decide whether to release or delay an (optional) additional week for additional tweakage and testing. upshot: we released rc1.
- DONE: 2005-08-19: decide whether to release rc2, or the full release, depending on reported bugs.
- DONE: 2005-09-14: 3.1.0 released!