Removed link to extensions page
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| * [http://www.superinterface.com/jspcontrols/index.html Live demo]
* [http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t60788.html Short intro]
| * [[http://www.superinterface.com/jspcontrols/index.html|Live demo]]
* [[http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t60788.html|Short intro]]
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
|* ''Streamlining Application Development Using Struts in Adobe !ColdFusion'' [http://it.sys-con.com/read/166097_1.htm Article]||* ''Streamlining Application Development Using Struts in Adobe !ColdFusion'' [[http://it.sys-con.com/read/166097_1.htm|Article]]|
Here are some of the applications that use Struts:
JAMM - http://jamm.sourceforge.net - Postfix/LDAP mail administration utility
XDemo - http://www.demozone.org
- XMooN 0.7.5.1, Struts and Hibernate 3
Struts Applications Project - http://struts.sourceforge.net/
- example Struts applications,
- host Struts extensions and utilities
- host code for the Struts Community
basicPortal CMS forums and more with 10MM users for Ziff Davis beta site: http://www.ogamo.com
The ADF Toy Store Demo - http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/collateral/papers/10g/adftoystore.html -
- demonstrates Best Practises J2EE
- Struts as Controller
- JSP/JSTL as View
- ADF as Model
JSP Controls Tag Library - http://jspcontrols.sourceforge.net/ Supports the lifecycle and provides the template for portlet-like JSP components. The Library does not require a portal engine or other central controller. The components built with the Library use Struts actions to process input data and to change component state.
- Supports dual-mode components (non-Ajax and Ajax) therefore works even with Netscape 4.
- In non-Ajax mode components utilize synchronous HTTP request/response cycle via Redirect-After-Post pattern.
- In Ajax mode components are updated in-place.
- Component reload in non-Ajax mode is completely automatic and transparent.
- Apache 2.0 licence.
Cold Fusion MX
Streamlining Application Development Using Struts in Adobe ColdFusion Article