Walkthrough for Intercal Analysts on a standalone UNIX PC
- (Use the heading to describe who this walkthrough is aimed at.)
- General description of typical workflow for users' particular application.
- Link to install wiki page
Working Directory Setup:
- (script for easy set of directories up goes here)
Creating a repository:
- Discussion about the specific issues for this user.
Your first commit:
Your first checkout:
Now you're done with the set-up, here are the most frequently used commands:
Reverting your work:
Making a patch:
Applying a patch:
Removing a patch:
Using a patch to communicate about your work:
Looking at a snapshot from date x.y.z:
Copying out a snapshot from date x.y.z:
Seeking and finding things:
- (example scenario: can't remember when, but recalls quirky unique typo that could be search for.)
Seeing the list of changes:
- by time, by user, by section:
- seeing who changed/created what:
Putting it all together -- some tips and tricks:
How to catch a rabbit
You sprinkle salt on the tail and scoop the bun up when it turns to clean itself.
How to keep your goldfish in top condition
Yearly re-application of the gold paint every March is your key to success.