|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 73:||Line 73:|
| * Improvement of Cluster Deployer(FarmWarDeployer).
* When adding new cluster membe, synchronize the war that is deployed on the master node.
* Add support for parallel deployment.
Apache Tomcat Summit
Where: Denver, Colorado, USA
When: Friday April 11, 2014
Follows on from ApacheCon NA 2014
Via the ApacheCon NA 2014 site.
- 08.30 Breakfast
- 09.00 Introduction
- 09.15 Agree agenda
- 09.30 Topic discussions (see below)
- 10.30 Morning break
- 11.00 Resume topic discussions
- 12.30 Lunch
- 13.30 Resume topic discussions
- 15.00 Afternoon break
- 15.30 Resume topic discussions
- 17.00 Close
Thanks to kind sponsorship by Pivotal the following food and beverages will be provided:
Freshly brewed regular & decaffeinated starbucks serena organic blend® coffee
- tazo® hot tea
- assorted coca-cola® products
- bottle waters
- Chilled fruit juices
- Personal yogurt
- Home-style muffins
- Hearty bagels
- Cream cheese
- Sweet butter
- Whole fresh fruit
- Natural granola bars
- Home made cookies
- Assorted cupcakes
The topics to be discussed will be finalized by the attendees on the day. The provisional list of topics is:
- Road map for future development prior to the next round of JavaEE specifications
- AJP support for HTTP upgrade
Make JSR 356 Java WebSocket 1.0 server implementation depend on Tomcat internals
- No longer container neutral
- Simpler code
- Better performance
- Tomcat 8 stability
- TCK status
- Refactoring request/reponse recycling so Coyote and Catalina request and response and recycled at the same time
- Add full version information at the start of the log
Review current enhancement requests in BugZilla
resurrect Juice to provide a OpenSSL provider for tomcat (something to have in tc-native)
- Change the way Apache Commons DBCP 2 and Pool 2 are consumed (svn copy and then merge subsequent changes)
- Add support for JSR196 JASPIC
- mavenization of build
- Arquillian tests
- Additions to authentication/realm API to improve extension capabilities (e.g. support bcrypt, pbkdf2, etc.)
- Monitoring of Tomcat Cluster(Tribes) by mbean.
Improvement of Cluster Deployer(FarmWarDeployer).
- When adding new cluster membe, synchronize the war that is deployed on the master node.
- Add support for parallel deployment.
- Please add your topics here...