- - Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to
- personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- - No board-level issues at this time.
- - Git-Write migration of Turbine archetype subproject finished successfully. - Some Bug reporting on mailing list. - Turbine 5.0 major upgrade in progress: First commits + discussion started. - Apache Db Torque ORM support request accepted ( related to Fulcrum Security Torque ).
- - The Turbine project has had a well above noise quarter activity. - Code changes in Turbine Core/Fulcrum Components subprojects let expect oneor more releases in the next quarter(s). - Need for active volunteers exist (e.g. documentation / module clean up),but (community) collaboration is evident in dev mailing list discussion andcode changes.
- - Currently 9 PMC members. - Last PMC addition was Jeffery Painter on Sun Nov 12 2017.
Committer base changes
- - Currently 11 committers. - No new changes to the committer base since last report. - Last committer addition was more than 2 years ago.
- - Last release was Turbine 4.0.1 on Mon Mar 05 2018.