- Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
- Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- No board-level issues at this time.
- Quite a couple of component upgrades/releases (Fulcrum)
- Resolving some issues with testing in Apache Turbine and Db Torque ORM
- The Turbine project has had a well above noise quarter activity with community collaboration in dev mailing list and ongoing code changes across many components.
- Need to clean up more builds, site + docu and repo structure.
- Currently 9 PMC members.
- Last PMC addition was Jeffery Painter on Sun Nov 12 2017.
Committer base changes:
- Currently 11 committers.
- No new changes to the committer base since last report.
- Last committer addition was more than 2 years ago.
- Last main project release was Turbine 4.0.1 on Mon Mar 05 2018.
- Fulcrum JSON 2.0.0 was released on Fri Feb 01 2019
Fulcrum TestContainer 1.0.8 was released on Mon Jan 07 2019
- Fulcrum crypto 1.0.8 was released on Tue Feb 05 2019
- Fulcrum factory 1.1.1 was released on Mon Jan 21 2019
- Fulcrum localization 1.0.7 was released on Tue Feb 05 2019
- Fulcrum mimetype 1.0.6 was released on Mon Jan 21 2019
- Fulcrum pool 1.0.5 was released on Wed Jan 23 2019
- Fulcrum xslt 1.1.1 was released on Tue Feb 05 2019
- Fulcrum yaafi 1.0.8 was released on Mon Dec 17 2018
- Fulcrum yaafi-crypto 1.0.7 was released on Wed Nov 28 2018.