Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- Currently 8 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Jeffrey Painter has been elected as new PMC member. PMC member annoucement in progress.
Committer base changes
- Currently 11 committers.
- No new changes to the committer base since last report.
- The last change to the committer base was the addition of Georg Kallidis (2012/09/19).
Fulcrum component project:
- The latest released component was Fulcrum JSON 1.1.1 (August 15 2017)
Turbine core project:
- Release of the Turbine Core component 4.0 (November 8 2017).
- Turbine 4.0 Webapp Archetype in preparation.
Unresolved issue INFRA-15106 with GitHub mirroring Turbine core trunk.
Either resolution may be accepted, that is following the proposed suggestion in the last comments - or not.
- The Turbine project has had low levels of activity this quarter.
- Code activity was mainly in Turbine4 Core.