Above Diagrams shows the composition of the purposed modules. The Dark colored numbered blocks are interfaces. The Development should be start by finalizing those interfaces. This can be best done in the WIKI.
Those interfaces are how the information is exchanged between the Modules. These should be finalized first!
- WSDL Object Model
- XML Schema Object Model - Not supported in M1
- Push Interface
- Deserializer - Not supported in M1
- Serializer - Not supported in M1
- Type Map - Not supported in M1
- Management Interface - Not supported in M1
- Engine registry
- WSDD Object Model
- Client API
go and have a look at the svn We decide oupon the interfaces in the default package and impl in the impl package if there is more than one implementation.
e.g. org.apache.axis.om.XX for interfaces and org.apache.axis.om.impl for implementation