converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Milestone Release Plan for Axis2 01/M1
Proposed Release Date 5th January 2005
Pre Release Work
The following issue(s) must be resolved
- Generic XML vs SOAP specific OM
Bugs to be closed in JIRA
Bugs in JIRA that will not be fixed for the release
- Code Review - ensure adherence to Java coding conventions
- Code spellings
- Detail Design
- User Guide
- Prepare release note
The following test cases should pass before release TBD
Create branch after code freeze and when any existing samples are working
- Tentative date for Code freeze is 15th December 2004
- Should be built from a stream of pull events
- Differed parsing
- Generate the pull events from OM and switch to the pull stream if OM is half built
- Option to turn on cache so that OM is built all the time
- Should provide a easy to use interfaces to accsess the XML infoset
- Should take in pull (if input is stream) or push (to support the objet serializing)and output pull () or push ()
- Complete support for the XML infoset required by SOAP (without MTOM)
- XML security support
- J2EE Like deployment.
- Service hot deployment.
- module hot deployment ?
- WOM - Implementation of WSDL 2.0 Component Model.
- Simple implementatio of Service Desc based on WOM.
- WOM building from WSDL 1.1 using WSDL4J for parsing.