Apache hosts two Maven repositories - one for released jars and one for unreleased jars:
- ONLY for released code
- gets mirrored to ibiblio
- Inform the PMC when you've added something new,
- by sending an email to pmc AT ws.apache.org.
- for all nightlies, snapshots and unreleased code
- Both repos should contain ONLY Apache projects.
- Don't upload jars of projects that you are NOT responsible for. Instead engage w/ those projects' dev teams via their mailing lists.
- Don't forget to generate MD5 files for each new jar.
For non-Apache projects, upload the jars directly to ibiblio. See http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html.