Revision 1 as of 2005-08-22 04:44:56
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Week ending 21st of August 2005
- Finished work on first proto type.
- Finished worked on first proto type, which can parse xml document. It could process attributes and names well. For the time being
Guththila C parser has following API
The use who createPullParser is responsible for calling freePullParser method after using all the stuff.
Internally it uses a stack which implemented in using single link list. Basically stack is used for store tokens and attributes. Stack could store Elements , element is a stucture
- typedef struct element ELEMENT; typedef struct element
- TOKEN *token; ATTRIBUTE *attribute; ELEMENT *prev;
Therefore I was able to use same stack for ( two instance of STACK) both tokens and attributes.
Hope to put current sources to the CVS , then devs could review the code.
- Need to work on Namespace support for Guththila C implementation.
- Need to finish encoding support (UTF-8 and UTF-16 ) after Namespace support.