converted to 1.6 markup
update for 1.0/1.1
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* 21 July 2010: Apache FOP 1.0|
|Line 15:||Line 16:|
|With the availability of FOP 0.93 we've accomplished a major step forward. We hope we can continue regular releases (probably every 4 to 6 months). There are still a few things left to do for us before the 1.0 release. We can use all the help we can get!||FOP 1.1|
|Line 23:||Line 24:|
| * Getting feedback from users! (all)
* Processing patches!!! (all)
* Stabilization and Bugfixing (all)
* Merge Tagged PDF support into Trunk
* Changing available IPD between pages (VincentHennebert, SimonPepping)
== Other tasks ==
* XML Graphics Commons (font and PDF library migration)
* Finishing the before-floats implementation (Vincent Hennebert)
* Add support for XSL 1.1 fo:folio-prefix and -suffix (AndreasDelmelle)
== Rumours ==
* ODF output support
''(Committers and contributors, please list here what your current focus is and please keep it up-to-date! Thanks!)''
= Help wanted! =
With the 0.90alpha1 and 0.91beta release we have shown that the project is live and kicking. We still need all the help and support we can get.
|* Complex script support including bidirectional text.|
|Line 47:||Line 28:|
|To see what has been accomplished since the last release, please visit:||To see what has been accomplished since the last release, please visit:|
This document tries to document in a short and concise way what the immediate future of Apache FOP looks like.
- 18 July 2003: Apache FOP 0.20.5
- 23 November 2005: Apache FOP 0.90alpha1 (first preview release after redesign)
- 24 December 2005: Apache FOP 0.91beta (many key bugs fixed since the preview released)
- 28 April 2006: Apache FOP 0.92beta (bugfixes and new features, finalized API, last beta release)
- 9 January 2007: Apache FOP 0.93 (first production release, bugfixes and new features)
- 24 August 2007: Apache FOP 0.94
- 5 August 2008: Apache FOP 0.95
- 21 July 2010: Apache FOP 1.0
ReleasePlanning contains some more information (may be outdated).
Things being worked on
- Complex script support including bidirectional text.
To see what has been accomplished since the last release, please visit: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html
(This page may always lag behind some time as we don't update the website too frequently. More current information on recent changes can be seen on http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/status.xml)
For information on XSL-FO compliance and for complete project documentation please visit the FOP website.