This document tries to document in a short and concise way what the immediate future of Apache FOP looks like.
- 18 July 2003: Apache FOP 0.20.5
- 23 November 2005: Apache FOP 0.90alpha1 (first preview release after redesign)
- 24 December 2005: Apache FOP 0.91beta (many key bugs fixed since the preview released)
- 28 April 2006: Apache FOP 0.92beta (bugfixes and new features, finalized API, last beta release)
- 9 January 2007: Apache FOP 0.93 (first production release, bugfixes and new features)
- 24 August 2007: Apache FOP 0.94
- 5 August 2008: Apache FOP 0.95
- 21 July 2010: Apache FOP 1.0
ReleasePlanning contains some more information (may be outdated).
Things being worked on
- Complex script support including bidirectional text.
To see what has been accomplished since the last release, please visit: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/changes.html
(This page may always lag behind some time as we don't update the website too frequently. More current information on recent changes can be seen on http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/status.xml)
For information on XSL-FO compliance and for complete project documentation please visit the FOP website.